With our continued growth and program expansion, SystemsGo is in need of an Assistant Program Director, located at the Fredericksburg office. We need someone that is growth minded and passionate about our program and the impact it has on students! Here is the Link to complete job description and list of qualifications. Start date would be July 1, 2019. Please submit resumes by April 26 with desired salary range included.
For questions, please contact the SystemsGo office at 830-997-3567.
SYSTEMSGO ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties. The Assistant Program Director shall faithfully perform the duties of the Assistant Program Director for the Board, the Executive Director, and Program Director as prescribed in the job description and as may be lawfully assigned by the Board, Executive Director, and Program Director and shall comply with all laws and regulations. Specifically,
- Assist with recruiting new schools
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Follow up with potential leads
- Conduct teacher training.
- Assist with planning and execution of all annual launch events.
- Conduct curriculum development.
- Assist with curriculum review and update to ensure continued relevance.
- Ensure curriculum content aligns to national and state standards in all participating states.
- Assist with daily office activities to include teacher support, and order fulfillment.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings.
- Travel as necessary to trouble shoot problems with partner schools.
- Develop and maintain relationships with educational, community, and industry partners.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the program and organization.
- Provide input to annual budget review.
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors, Executive Director or Program Director.