Fredericksburg High School students have successfully launched their 20-foot rockets from White Sands Missile Range in recent years. The student-built rockets carried university research payloads and set flight records.
"This is the pinnacle of what we have been working on when it comes to problem-based education in America," Williams said. "For some of these students, this is the culmination of three years of work. We can see them get inspired to get into the engineering fields, to step up and begin making a difference to this country."
- 07-May-2013 Rockets 13 Houston
- 02-May-2013 Rockets to fill the skies over Fredericksburg in May
- 26-Apr-2013 Rockets13 map, info, links
- 26-Apr-2013 Space-X featured in Texas Coop Power magazine
- 14-Jan-2013 2013 Launch Dates!
- 05-Dec-2012 Announcing 2013 Teacher Training Dates
- 02-May-2012 Rockets 2012!
- 01-Dec-2011 Interest takes off in Brazoswood’s new rocket class
- 18-Aug-2011 Fredericksburg attempts White Sands launch
- 26-Jul-2011 Aerospace Students at WSMR (Article)
- 25-Jul-2011 SystemsGo signs historic agreement with White Sands Missile Range
- 25-Jun-2011 SystemsGo aeroscience trains 18 high school teachers in Houston for first time
- 18-Jun-2011 SpaceX Announces Support for SystemsGo Aeroscience Program
- 09-Feb-2011 Hickerson named President of SystemsGo
- 27-Oct-2010 AT&T Awards $25,000 to Rockets 2011