Fredericksburg High School students have successfully launched their 20-foot rockets from White Sands Missile Range in recent years. The student-built rockets carried university research payloads and set flight records.
"This is the pinnacle of what we have been working on when it comes to problem-based education in America," Williams said. "For some of these students, this is the culmination of three years of work. We can see them get inspired to get into the engineering fields, to step up and begin making a difference to this country."
- 13-Feb-2015 NASA, Fredericksburg HS team up for cyber Critical Design Review
- 12-Feb-2015 Science Mill teams up with SystemsGo: Love of science
- 03-Feb-2015 SystemsGo Alumnus featured on CBS News
- 12-Nov-2014 Booker T. Washington makes a difference with rocket program
- 31-Oct-2014 Boeing Company provides grant to SystemsGo STEM program
- 21-Oct-2014 2015 Launch Dates Set
- 07-Aug-2014 High school STEM students test rockets at military test facility
- 24-Feb-2014 Fredericksburg: All SystemsGo for STEM Endorsement
- 12-Dec-2013 FHS aeroscience program seeking alumni feedback
- 26-Apr-2013 Space-X featured in Texas Coop Power magazine