Educational ProgramsSystemsGo is an engineering curriculum track. It's goal is to promote engineering studies through research, to develop work force skills, and encourage students to enter academic and career paths in STEM fields that lead to careers in the engineering industries.
The highly successful, nationally-recognized leading program under SystemsGo is the Aeroscience program which began in 1996 at the Fredericksburg High School in Fredericksburg, Texas.
The SysytemsGo Aeroscience program offers junior and senior high school students an opportunity to participate in a hands-on, project-based engineering and technology program in aeroscience studies.
- 14-May-2015 Rockets 2015 Fredericksburg launch details
- 19-Mar-2015 Parker valves help launch high-flying educational effort
- 13-Feb-2015 NASA, Fredericksburg HS team up for cyber Critical Design Review
- 12-Feb-2015 Science Mill teams up with SystemsGo: Love of science
- 03-Feb-2015 SystemsGo Alumnus featured on CBS News
- 12-Nov-2014 Booker T. Washington makes a difference with rocket program
- 31-Oct-2014 Boeing Company provides grant to SystemsGo STEM program
- 21-Oct-2014 2015 Launch Dates Set
- 07-Aug-2014 High school STEM students test rockets at military test facility
- 24-Feb-2014 Fredericksburg: All SystemsGo for STEM Endorsement
- 12-Dec-2013 FHS aeroscience program seeking alumni feedback
- 26-Apr-2013 Space-X featured in Texas Coop Power magazine