MissionAN EDUCATIONAL NON-PROFIT
SystemsGo is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
To enhance education for better workforce development and to ignite tomorrow’s innovators.
To incorporate a problem-solving education philosophy into schools through project-based curriculum and teacher training.
That project-based learning as developed under our programs will benefit:
Our Students - by developing the skills and desire necessary to become tomorrow's innovators.
Our Workforce - by partnering with industry to help train competent and creative individuals ready to step into the workplace and to create new opportunities.
Our Future - by preparing students of today with the tools and skills needed to tackle the issues of tomorrow.
The SystemsGo Aeroscience program was developed to promote engineering studies through research, to develop work force skills, and to encourage students to enter academic and career paths in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields that lead to careers in the engineering industries.
Our method of instruction, developed over twelve years by Brett Williams at Fredericksburg High School, uses problem solving and project-based learning to stimulate skills in design, development, testing, analysis, and innovation. SystemsGo’s training prepares teachers to guide students in developing critical thinking, problem solving, testing, and analysis skills necessary to complete year-long projects.
SystemsGo trains high schools to implement the SystemsGo Aeroscience curriculum that has proven to inspire students to pursue engineering careers in the American workforce.
- 07-May-2013 Rockets 13 Houston
- 02-May-2013 Rockets to fill the skies over Fredericksburg in May
- 26-Apr-2013 Rockets13 map, info, links
- 26-Apr-2013 Space-X featured in Texas Coop Power magazine
- 14-Jan-2013 2013 Launch Dates!
- 05-Dec-2012 Announcing 2013 Teacher Training Dates
- 02-May-2012 Rockets 2012!
- 01-Dec-2011 Interest takes off in Brazoswood’s new rocket class
- 18-Aug-2011 Fredericksburg attempts White Sands launch
- 26-Jul-2011 Aerospace Students at WSMR (Article)
- 25-Jul-2011 SystemsGo signs historic agreement with White Sands Missile Range
- 25-Jun-2011 SystemsGo aeroscience trains 18 high school teachers in Houston for first time
- 18-Jun-2011 SpaceX Announces Support for SystemsGo Aeroscience Program
- 09-Feb-2011 Hickerson named President of SystemsGo
- 27-Oct-2010 AT&T Awards $25,000 to Rockets 2011